Sunday, December 12, 2010

Chinese Paper Cutting Meets Modern Art Journaling

Sorry things have been very slow around here of late. Life has been busy and while I have been thinking about 21 Secrets this has not turned into actions. A few weeks ago I did complete the Paper Cutting Meets Modern Art journaling class but I didn’t know what to do with the cut outs. I did have trouble with the flower, when I opened the cut paper four pieces fell out (oops) I did get it on my second go and had a beautiful butterfly and flower. I decided just to have some fun with them and this is what I came up with. Nice and bright and simple.



I have decided to carry on with the class just using whatever I already have at home and substituting what I don’t. There are a few classes I think I may miss, but I will see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tania, the same thing happened to me lol...

    http://loriidae.livejournal.com/99263.html
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how these turned out. the gradation of color is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great papercuttings! I like what you did with them.

    ReplyDelete