Thursday, October 21, 2010

Get it out Get it down

I am so glad I did this class next, it really flowed on nicely from the work I have been doing already in 21 secrets. When I signed up to the program I really didn’t know what to expect and I really didn’t think I would be doing work which touched me on such a personal level. I saw that other people had followed Connie’s lead and drew a face and I thought that was really fitting because in this page my intention was to get out all of that ‘stuff’ that was holding me back from what I want to be doing in life. The lady on the page is me, a free and ‘stuff free’ me! The letter writing was great and I filled up a whole page in minutes. I used a few pieces of the letter, but have decided to burn most of it to really just get it out. I am waiting for a full moon to burn my letter, I am not sure why, but it seems more exciting that way!



18 classes to go!

5 comments:

  1. i love your work, and your blue hair. congrat on beginning your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so funny; the word verification your posting my comment to your blog was "slop it". i laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tania!! I love that you created a blog just for your 21 Secrets experience. This is so sweet!! I'm going to spotlight it on the Dirty Footprints Studio facebook page!

    Come check it out:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dirty-Footprints-Studio/98454113642?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowser! Loving all that you've done!! Great idea to make a blog to put all your 21 Secrets work in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free & "stuff free" - -YAY! This is so much fun...

    ReplyDelete