Thursday, October 21, 2010

I am magic

For this page I wanted to do something which was intentionally messy, something I had no control over, to try and get over my need for perfect page. I wet the paper and then dropped coloured water on the pages. The one with the words ran together and took ages to dry, but luckily didn’t go through the other pages. Looking back at the words that I put on the page I think they really reflect who I am as a person. The one set of words which really stand out for me is ‘no turning back’. I really feel like I am at a stage in life that I can let go of the past and just move forwards. There is no longer any point to wallowing in the past (really this only has very little use at all) and I WANT to move forward without looking back. I love the bright colours of this page and I drew myself in gold pen because it was such a sunny day here in Australia and it felt golden.  




1 comment:

  1. your golden painting of yourself is very beautiful, love the words in corner "Bold Curves". letting go of perfection is so freeing.
    we are all moving forward, yay!!

    ReplyDelete